John Ratcliffe: More indictments expected in Trump-Russia collusion hoax investigation

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said he expects more indictments in John Durham’s investigation of the Trump-Russia collusion case connected with Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential bid, the Washington Examiner reports. 

“When I became the director of national intelligence, I said listen, I want to see all of the intelligence about this supposed Russian collusion, and what I found was, and as you’re finding out, is there was, of course, no Russian collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia,” Ratcliffe told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures.

“What I did see in intelligence documents, some of which I’ve now declassified, that there was collusion involving the Clinton campaign and Russians to create a dossier,” Ratcliffe added.

What Clinton knew

Ratcliffe also claimed Clinton knew more about the situation than she, or anyone else in her camp, has admitted.

“Igor Danchenko is the third person to be criminally indicted in connection with the Steele dossier for peddling something that was known to be false to the FBI,” Ratcliffe said Sunday.

He added: “But what’s important here is John Brennan’s own notes reflect, and the other documents that I declassified show, that our intelligence community and our FBI knew this ahead of time.”

“Hillary Clinton was creating a plan to vilify Donald Trump, to falsely accuse him of ties Russia, and the intelligence community and FBI knew this, and President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden were briefed,” Ratcliffe continued.

More people involved

In addition to Danchenko, two additional people have been charged in the investigation.

As USA Today previously reported, FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith admitted in 2020 to falsifying a document to hide Carter Page as a source for the CIA.

Michael Sussmann was indicted in September over a meeting in September 2016 regarding allegations about the Alfa Bank in Russia and the Trump organization.

Sussman has pleaded not guilty of lying to the FBI.

The case continues, opening more information to the American public regarding a major operation by people connected with the Clinton campaign to take down former President Donald Trump before he became president.

Share on facebook
Share To Facebook

Welcome to our comments section. We want to hear from you!

Any comments with profanity, advocacy of violence, harassment, personally identifiable information or other violations will be removed. If you feel your comment has been removed in error please contact us!

Latest Posts