This position is for a remote developer. Your role will be to develop new and existing web applications built on the TALL stack. Specifically, the development of Livewire components for user interfaces.
PHP experience is a must as it is the core language used in this role. Experience with Laravel and MySQL are also required. TALL stack experience desired.
This position will start out as a short term contract, with the intent to hire into a full-time role after a probationary period.
- Develop TALL stack web applications
- Develop REST API’s
- Work in existing TALL codebase while developing new features
- Provide support and troubleshooting on existing TALL web applications
Core skills required:
- Strong PHP and Laravel skills
- TALL stack highly desirable
- Strong work ethic
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Microsoft Office
- Linux VPS management
Salary: $4,000 – $6,000 monthly
If you are an experienced PHP, Laravel developer looking for remote work with a growing company, apply now by filling out the form below. Please include your resume and a short explanation of how your experience and skills apply to the development of existing TALL stack web applications.
NOTE: must be a US citizen and live in the United States to apply