The WHO calls for an audit of the Chinese labs where coronavirus may have originated, China responds

Breitbart reports that China has just turned down a request from the World Health Organization (WHO) to do a new audit of those Chinese laboratories that had previously been tied to the first coronavirus outbreaks. 

Just wait until you hear the communist regime’s response.

Background

The WHO already made a visit to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), in an effort to try to determine the origin of the coronavirus pandemic, back in February. The WHO team, at the end of that trip, concluded that the origin “remains unidentified.”

Officially, this remains the case. But, as the result of various reports, there has been a shift towards the theory that the pandemic did indeed originate at the WIV.

The WHO, led by Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, has mostly gone easy on China, which has led many to accuse the organization of helping China to cover up the origins of the coronavirus. Now, however, the WHO appears to be putting some pressure on the communist regime.

Last week, Tedros called upon China to allow “audits of relevant laboratories and research institutions operating in the area of the initial human cases identified in December 2019.” Tedros also highlighted the fact that China still has not shared its “raw data” from the early part of the coronavirus pandemic.

On Monday, China responded to Tedros.

Rejected

That response came from Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian. Zhao said that Tedros’s proposal, for the audit, is “different from the position of many countries, including China,” and he argued that whether or not to allow any new WHO-led audits ought to be decided “by member states.”

“The WHO should fully communicate and negotiate with member states, accept their opinions, while at the same time making the process of drafting work plans open and transparent,” Zhao said. Zhao also claimed that the WHO’s 54 member countries have “opposed the politicization of the COVID-19 origin issue.”

Then, after the press briefing, Zhao went on Twitter where he pushed the conspiracy theory that the coronavirus outbreak occurred as the result of the U.S. military bringing the virus to China by writing that the WHO ought to investigate Fort Detrick, located in Frederick, Maryland. Breitbart separately reports that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has claimed to have had over half a million “Chinese netizens” sign a petition calling upon the WHO to investigate Fort Detrick as the origin of the coronavirus pandemic.

Zhao, last week, also has recommended an investigation into the possibility that cold chains and the global frozen food trade played a role in the coronavirus pandemic.

The bottom line is that the CCP will continue to push nonsense like this until countries come together to hold the regime responsible, and there is little sign that this will happen.

Share on facebook
Share To Facebook

Welcome to our comments section. We want to hear from you!

Any comments with profanity, advocacy of violence, harassment, personally identifiable information or other violations will be removed. If you feel your comment has been removed in error please contact us!

3 Responses

  1. hello!,I love your writing very so much! proportion we communicate extra approximately your article on AOL?
    I require an expert on this house to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you!

    Taking a look forward to see you.

  2. You Might Like
  3. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the
    nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this
    one today.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Latest Posts